Natural Relaxing Bath & Massage Oil 120ml
A luxurious, rich and natural oil suitable for massage and bathing. This massage oil blend is a favourite with our customers because it is a botanical alternative to synthetic emollients. The oil is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive skins.
A luxurious, rich and natural oil with a relaxing unisex scent, suitable for both massage and bathing. Almond, Safflower and Sunflower oils nourish and hydrate the skin.
This clever blend of oils has lubricant properties that prompt the skin to retain water and moisture. The oil consists primarily of linoleic acid, an omega-6 that is packed with essential vitamins. It prevents dryness and roughness and removes dirt and oil. Its content makes this oil a key treatment for issues including eczema, psoriasis and acne. Its hydrating properties lend skin a healthy glow, promote elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This mixed blend also contains the following properties:
- Anti-Inflammatory – reduces inflammation topically.
- Anti-oxidant – possesses mild antioxidant capacity.
- Immune Booster – topical application boosts immunity and provides robust protection from various diseases.
- Anti-hepatotoxic – almond oil is known to aid the liver in eliminating toxins. This is also performed by castor oil.
- Emollient – excellent moisturisation properties, eliminates excessively dry skin.
- Sclerosant – used to treat vascular issues e.g. spider veins and varicose veins.
- Analgesic – almond oil is mild pain reliever
- Muscle Relaxation – soothes stressed and sore muscles.
- Cicatrizant – helps wounds heal faster.
Our relaxing Bath & Massage Oil retains moisture, and in preventing the skin from drying out, it helps to keep wrinkles at bay and the skin looking youthful and vibrantly healthy. It contains a rich mixture of vitamins and other natural substances that have a healthy effect on your skin and its pores.
It is very good for acne sufferers, especially if traditional acne remedies have failed. It is very high in antioxidants, particularly the antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, which prevent free radicals from damaging your skin and creating wrinkles and the appearance of premature ageing.
One of the benefits of this oil is that it acts as an antioxidant, due to the presence of vitamin E. As an antioxidant, Vitamin E, in the sunflower oil, also acts as moisturiser. Contains the nutrients: Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Lecithin, Tocopherols, Carotenoids, Selenium, Proteins, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Omega-6 fatty acids.
Folic acid, present in sunflower oil, helps the body in the manufacture of new cells. Sunflower oil works as a protective and moisturising solution for skin. A study published in The Lancet suggests that sunflower oil skin treatments may help prevent infection.
Carthamus tinctorius seed oil
Massage into any part of the body & face or add several pumps to the bath water.