Organic Firming Eye Cream
£6.00 – £20.00
An award winning organic firming eye cream containing Eyebright to reduce puffiness and soothe. This is a really popular cream especially formulated for the extra sensitive area around your eyes.
This firming eye cream contains no fragrances or essential oils so is extra gentle for this delicate area. Did you know the skin around your eyes is four times thinner than anywhere else on your face? It is therefore more vulnerable to environmental damage and also absorbs cream more readily.
What it DOES contain is Rosehip to combat the appearance of wrinkles and Rose to gently tone. This exceptional cream can also help reduce dark circles when used regularly.
Our Organic Firming Eye Cream is deeply hydrating and formulated especially for the extra delicate eye area.
- Although this cream is very gentle (containing no chemical irritants, perfumes or even essential oils) it is highly effective.
- This cream will help with puffy eyes, sensitive eyes, and is a richly hydrating eye cream without being at all greasy.
- This is a light and gentle cream for sensitive skin.
- Use day and/or night by dabbing a tiny amount above and below the eye area and then very gently massaging in with tiny circular movements.
This contains our special ‘maceration’, or infusion of Eyebright herb, which has been almost tailor made by nature to help with the eye area – hence it’s name. It helps to tone and firm the eye area and thus minimise any puffiness. It can also help with dark circles. It’g also good for any inflammation around the eye.
What we love about eyebright is its ability to calm and soothe the feeling of your skin around your eye area. It’s the ideal ingredient in formulas to help make eyes look more awake and youthful.
- For oily skin and clogged pores: Eyebright helps to protect the skin around the eyes by unclogging pores.
- Cleansing: This means that eyebright tightens the look of skin, making it appear more smooth and flawless. This is great for the under eye area, and also works well over the rest of the face, particularly on the nose and chin where pores tend to appear larger.
- Antioxidants: Like most plant products, eyebright contains antioxidants in the form of flavonoids that protect the skin from environmental stressors. Over time, this action helps reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Tip – if you suffer from conjunctivitis or other inflammatory eye problems, make a herbal tea with Eyebright. Drink most of it and use the remainder to bathe the eye area. You can do this 2 to 3 times a day.
Dab out a small amount onto the tip of your finger. Ideally this will be the finger next to your little finger (less pressure). Rub your fingers together so you have an equal amount on each hand. Massage around eye area starting from the bottom inner eye and working around and up to the upper inner eye. Use night and morning and during day if necessary.
Rosa damascena flower water (Rose)*
*Certified organic ingredients
lifescape, janeylee, marilyn, naturalhealth, gborganic, natrue, freefrom