Call us on 0845 500 3550

Organic Replenishing Hand Cream

Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings
(5 customer reviews)


This exceptionally rich, highly concentrated cream is a treat for tired and overworked hands, leaving them soft, soothed and nourished. Not just organic but vegan skincare too.



This Organic Replenishing Hand cream is ideal for soothing tired and overworked hands.  It is 92% organic and the other 8% are natural ingredients. Dispensed from a handy airless pump, so ideal for keeping in your handbag as well as at home.  This extra rich hand cream helps reduce redness, inflammation, dry and rough skin.  Also good for massaging into the cuticles and softening them.  It is highly concentrated so a little goes a long way.  Although it may seem an expense to buy an organic hand cream – think of the number of times a day you touch yourself and other people and loved ones with your hands.  They are also one of the first things people notice – so worth pampering! A great hand cream for vegans for their skincare.

The smell is lovely and soothing too.

Your hands work harder than any other part of your body. Also your hands have very few oil glands in comparison to the rest of your body so they get dry really easily. They are constantly exposed, coming into contact with  heat, cold and UV light as well as water and chemicals. Basically, they are used in practically all of your daily activities, from cleaning, gardening, cooking, baby carrying and washing, carrying shopping or typing. They work the hardest so they deserve the best.

Our Replenishing Hand Cream is Rich in:

  • Lady’s Mantle.  This is one of the best wound-healing herbs.  It dries wounds, reduces inflammation and promotes rapid healing.  It is also effective for skin irritations, itching and burns. (if you are like us you are always catching yourself on the oven!)
  • Mallow.  This is softening, soothing and protective. It is also anti-inflammatory and emollient.
  • Comfrey to promote tissue repair and reduce inflammation.
  • Shea Butter and Sea Buckthorn to moisturise, protect elastin fibres and help lessen wrinkles.Lecithin to reduce redness and promote deeper absorption.

Additional information


Use any time. Massage a small amount into hands and around the cuticles. For an extra luxurious treatment massage in then wear cotton or muslin gloves for one hour.


Rosa damascena flower water (Rose)*
Butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea)*
Camelina sativa seed oil (Gold of pleasure)*
Helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower)*
Sesamum indicum seed oil (Sesame)*
Macadamia ternifolia seed oil (Macadamia)*
Cetearyl olivate/Sorbitan olivate/Cetyl palmitate (Olive emulsifier)
Hippophae rhamnoides fruit & seed oils (Sea buckthorn)*
Lysolecithin (Lecithin)*
Aroma from essential oils (containing: Citral, Cironellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool)*
Sorbitan palmitate (Olive emulsifier)
Althaea officinalis root extract (Mallow)*
Alchemilla vulgaris extract (Lady's mantle)*
Symphytum officinale leaf extract (Comfrey)*
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Propanediol (Corn)
Salix alba bark extract (Willow)
Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (Rosemary)*
Triticum vulgare germ oil (Wheatgerm)*

*Certified organic ingredients


lifescape, janeylee, marilyn, naturalhealth, gborganic



5 reviews for Organic Replenishing Hand Cream

  1. Rated 5 out of 5

    Linda Cheung

    The scent is quite heavy but it is very pleasant. The hand cream was easily dispensed from a no mess and hygienic pump bottle, it’s very moisturising and absorbes really well without a greasy residue.

  2. Rated 5 out of 5


    I LOVE this hand cream! It is rich, but absorbs well and lasts a long time because you don’t need to use very much at all. The smell is amazing!

  3. Daisy Green

    This is so lovable you’ll want to bathe your hands in it just for the sake of it.

  4. A.S

    Great for overworked hands, and worked wonders on my dry and cracked fingers

  5. Fran

    Leaves your hands really soft and helps to reduce any redness.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like…