Natural Eye Make Up Remover
A natural eye make-up remover that gently and effectively removes eye make up before cleansing. This is an excellent make up remover for sensitive and delicate skin. It is also vegan and 100% natural!
A natural eye make-up remover that gently and effectively removes eye make up before cleansing. This is an excellent make up remover for sensitive and delicate skin. Simply dispense a small amount onto your finger, gently massage with small circular movements around the eye area (and lashes if wearing mascara), wipe off with a cotton pad then follow with one of our range of cleansers and toners. Vegan eye make up remover for delicate skin.
Sunflower oil rich in omega 6 for skin health.
Castor oil this ingredient will bring back memories for some of having a spoonful fed by Granny or Mother on a regular basis! However, they knew a thing or two and it does have great properties. This oil helps to gently remove make up without dragging the delicate skin around the eye. Castor oil reduces inflammation around the eyelids and helps to reduce the burning sensation, swelling, and redness that occur when your eyes are inflamed. Gently massaging the skin around your eyes regularly with castor oil can help keep the skin soft and smooth. It may also help to prevent dark circles. Blood circulation is boosted with the application of this wonderful oil, giving you flawless skin. You can prevent crow’s feet and other signs of ageing from showing around your eyes with the help of this awesome oil!
Cucumber extract to soothe, tone & protect. Cucumber has a naturally affinity to the eyes:
- It revitalises, rejuvenates and firms the skin.
- It has a subtle, mild skin lightening effect, useful for eliminating dark circles!
- The ascorbic acid and caffeic acid in cucumbers helps reduce swelling and puffiness.
- Cucumber can improve your skin’s complexion, especially if you are experiencing redness or irritation.
- Cucumber can help tighten open pores and is therefore a good toner.
- Cucumbers are high in vitamin E and potassium and antioxidants, which help to reduce fine lines, reduce blemishes and signs of ageing.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice
Dispense one pump of cream onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over eye area.