Environmental Quality Policy
Beyond Organic Skincare Ltd. is committed to reducing the impact of its activities on the environment and assisting our customers by encouraging them to use sustainable resources. We are also committed to offering products that are skin friendly and planet friendly - made with ingredients that are 100% natural, naturally derived or nature identical and truly effective. We recognise that our business has an effect on the local, regional and global environment, and strive to have a minimal impact on these. We continue to contribute positively to the environmental well-being of the planet and actively conserve resources.
To this end, we have implemented an environmental management system to continuously improve our environmental performance. In order to meet this commitment Beyond Organic Skincare Ltd. will pursue the following objectives:
- to ensure compliance with all applicable environmental legislation and regulations
- to reduce emissions and prevent pollution
- to improve waste management practices
- to reduce consumption of natural resources
- to minimise noise and other nuisances
- to assist in the management of ecology and promote biodiversity wherever possible
- to assist our customers in recycling by advising them of the recyclable nature of our packaging
- to use natural, organic and certified organic ingredients to minimise impact on the environment
- to produce biodegradable products
- to continuously assess our environmental performance
- to work continuously to improve the environmental aspects of any task(s), including influencing our clients to adopt environmentally conscious design of projects, and use of environmental assessment tools.
- to assist in the investigation of environmental incidents in which it is involved on operational sites
- to make its environmental information available to interested parties.
The necessary personnel and financial resources will be allocated to assist Beyond Organic Skincare Ltd. in meeting its environmental objectives and targets that will be reviewed as appropriate. In addition we will continue to raise the levels of environmental awareness throughout our workforce and to promote this awareness to our customers and suppliers.
BEYOND ORGANIC SKINCARE LTD. QUALITY POLICY
Beyond Organic Skincare Ltd. recognises that the disciplines of quality, health & safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The Director (MD) views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
The Director of Beyond Organic Skincare Ltd. calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities. Business is conducted according to the following principles.
We shall: -
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all quality matters
- Communicate our quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout Beyond Organic Skincare Ltd. and to interested parties
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for all personnel including employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may have an impact on quality
- Train our personnel in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
- Follow our quality statement.